Friday, May 7, 2010

lucky day?

6 of May, the day I finished my last exam paper of Uni.
me n my friends was so happy with it. celebrate? hmmm, so far not really celebrate among our course mate yet, we just have a lunch among few friends at Nando's Tropicana city mall.

well, the lucky thing happen on the day time here. i forgot to pull my motorbike key, i left it with the motor, LUCKILY the security person saw it and pass the key to the info counter, so end up when i was looking for it, i was told that my key at info. counter, so please visit to info counter to claim my key. YES! i found my key there after did some security confirmation Q&A between me n the info.counter people. So glad they really provided such a good service, really thank them a lot.

okay, the day time passed, the night time come, again me n my another friend visit again to GSC tropicana for enjoying the hot movie IP MAN II, wow the movie is real nice.
what happen at that time, when i went to carpark, i found that my wallet not with me, wow!! what a shock!!! i'm surely it is drop in the hall. so i rush back to the cinema!! its closed, but i still manage to speak with the security of Tropicana, they contact GSC people, then thy bring me in. i went to the hall, the place i sat, errrrrrrrrr#@%$#@ couldn't see it. the people bring me in help me looking for it, opps! he saw it on floor few seats beside. Hmmmm, i'm curious how does it drop to few seats beside? so i look in wallet, YES!! congrats!!! all the big money GONE but all the cards still there. so? i should call it lucky right?? i guess the cleaner took away the big money already. anyway glad he/she did not throw away my wallet. fuuhhh...~~~

thats all about how lucky am I.


5 comments:

  1. so careless oh...

    next time bkful~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. money just money, the most important is the id and cards... luckay boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the way you look on thing is great..i like it.. optimistic guy.. you are lucky enough~~ cheersss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, lucky! thanks!! ^^

    anonymous, not sure who u are. thanks n cheerss!!
    Optimistic is good.

    ReplyDelete